NSMH F-U-N DRAISER
Play with Purpose Initiative
The National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH) is partnering with Fam Foolery, Inc. to put the F-U-N back in fundraise!
Who is Fam Foolery, Inc?
Fam Foolery, Inc. is a social enterprise that creates connections through games that celebrate black culture and history. Through partnerships with organizations like NSMH, they use their games to improve cultural education, build community and create economic opportunities. Their premiere game, Trap Wars® The Urban Game Night Experience, is family-friendly, travel size and has been played by thousands across the nation including cast members of Tyler Perry's Sistas.
Top 4 Reasons Why We're the Perfect Partners
- Fam Foolery, Inc. is an 100% minority-owned small business that partners with hospitality professionals to create meaningful experiences
- Unlike most products sold in fundraisers, their games provide a fun and easy way to celebrate black culture and history
- When you purchase a Trap Wars® game, 30% of your order will be donated back to NSMH
- Fam Foolery, Inc. uses the revenue from fundraisers like this to create internships for emerging hospitality professionals
How to Give Back to NSMH
- Purchase your Trap Wars® game here
- Be sure to use the promo code 'NSMH' (or the code that was provided to you by an NSMH member)
- Share this page with a friends, family members or your social media followers using the hashtag #NSMHAlumniGivesBack